Tentative- meaning I need confirmation on a couple lakes yet.
Hamlin will depend on our total boat count as it’s a smaller launching lake. I have an alternate location should our count be to big for this one, but for now I’ll hold that.
TBD as again I’ll release that later in the year, and if it will be a 1 or 2 day, again based on boat counts.
Consensus is a buy in classic same as this year. There will be a couple slight changes to that, stay tuned.